Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ONE DAY YOU’LL REALIZE…

One day you’ll wake up and realize that you should have appreciated me.
Appreciated me for all the days I stood by you.
For all the days I stayed even though I should have left .
One day you’ll wake up and realize that you should have appreciated me.
Appreciated me for all that I did for you
For all the times I came to you when you weren’t willing to come to me.
One day you’ll wake up and realize that you should have appreciated me.
Appreciated me for all that you put me through.
For all the times I held on when I should have just let go.
All the times you made me FEEL LOW.
All the times you made me FEEL LONELY.
All the times you made me FEEL HOPELESS.
All the times you made me feel as IF I JUST COULDN’T GO ON.
All the times you made me feel ABSOLUTELY SICK TO MY STOMACH.
All the times you made me CRY.
All the times you made me WONDER.
All the times you made me MAD.
All the times you made me WAIT.
All the times you made me MISS YOU.
One day you’ll realize…..and when that day finally comes….i hope it not to be too late….

Copy n paste :: myloverstories.blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment